Eli and Diane Calig - FAMILY REUNION - AUGUST 2, 2008 PITTSBURGH PA

Eli and Diane had 9 Children


Morris Calig
Abe Calig
Joe Calig
Frimma Calig (Ostrow)
Sarah Calig (Levine)
Myriam Calig (Sklove)
Raizel Calig (Berman)
Jennie Calig (Mogerman)
Tom Calig



What branch are YOU from?

Ellen & Elliott Calig - Reunion Organizers

REUNION PLANS: as of 4/28/08


FRIDAY AUGUST 1ST PROPOSED

DINING IN PITTSBURGH: DUTCH TREAT at the Buffalo Blues restaurant

It is a fun restaurant that offers everything

SATURDAY AUGUST 2ND

FAMILY REUNION PICNIC

RSVP TO ELLEN & ELLIOTT CALIG BY MAY 15TH SO CATERING CAN BE COORDINATED AT
ECALIG3@AOL.COM OR eliott60@aol.com.

Love,

Ellen and Eliott

Monday, April 28, 2008

Attending Reunion: from Marshall Ostrow and family

Marshall Ostrow and most of his family plan to be at the reunion. We are Barbara (my wife of 49 years), son David and his wife Kathy, and their children Matthew, Becca, and Nicole. That’s seven definites for us. Our other son Scott my also be there, but I don’t think his wife Shelly and three children Sophie, Isaac and Eli will be able to make it. Does the name Eli ring a bell to all of you? Not only is Eli (age 6) our youngest grandchild, but Eli (Calig) was my Great Great Grandfather. On Sunday of the reunion weekend we will be holding the unveiling of my mother Elinore’s grave at Temple Sinai Memorial Park. She passed away peacefully just a few weeks ago at the age of 93. All of you are welcome to attend. The time has not yet been set. We were very happy to see Eliot and Ellen, Joey and Clair, and Carl and Roselle at Mom’s funeral.

I have some old movies of Calig family picnics past, some of which my brother Harvey has had converted to VCRs. I plan to bring them along. If there will be an electric outlet available we can all wax nostalgic together. We will bring the VCR player. I also have a treasure trove of pictures (prints) of most, if not all of our relatives from the early years and forward. I will try to put those together in an album and bring it along so that we can all walk down memory lane together. I also know that my brother Harvey and wife Ellen and my sister Geri and significant other will be there, so that’s 11 definites from our end of the family.

I’ve also attached a photo of Barbara and me and our immediate family, including all of those delicious grandchildren! Holley, please post that with this note, as well.

Look forward to seeing y’all (notice how I’ve adapted to the South!)

Marshall (Ostrow)

No comments: